Subdivisions | Addition No 2 to the Monrovia Tract
Addition No 2 to the Monrovia Tract was originally part of the Rancho Azusa de Duarte. Specifically, it included parts of Lots 5, 12 & 13 in Section 25. The land was surveyed in July of 1886 and recorded with Los Angeles County on July 24, 1886, by J.D. Bicknell who had purchased the property from L.L. Bradbury. Because of the real estate boom and the flurry of buying and selling, Addition No 2 to the Monrovia Tract was quickly re-subdivided.
Block 18 and Lots A-D of Block 17 became Brown’s Addition.
Block 17, Lots E and F became Wilde’s Addition.
Block 17 Lots G and H became Myers Addition.
Block 17, Lots J-M became La Mars Addition.
Block 16, Lots D and C became the Highland Addition.
Block 16, Lot B became the Albee and Pugh Addition.
Block 16, Lots A, E, F. G, J, K became the Sherman and Pinney Addition.
All these additions were themselves re-subdivided.
Also view: B&G Subdivision | Banana Addition | Dorland Tract | Keefer's Subdivision of Lots 74 and 75 | M.P.B & C | Monrovia Tract | Monroe Addition to Monrovia Tract | Oak Grove Subdivision #2 | Ocean View Subdivision | Santa Anita Tract | The Oaks Tract | Town of Monrovia | Shamrock Avenue Tract